xserver-xorg-input-hyperpen: Changes to 'refs/tags/1_1.1.0-1'

Tag '1_1.1.0-1' created by Drew Parsons <dparsons@debian.org> at 1970-01-01 00:00 +0100

Changes since the dawn of time:
David Nusinow:
      Vendor drop of the rest of 7.0
      Update drivers in modular branch. We'll re-pull the ubuntu packaging properly
      Add packaging for various drivers
      Fix maintainer and uploader fields. God, I love sed.
      * Rename driver packages to be more consistent and intuitive
      Pull in and use xsfbs
      Move .install files to new naming scheme for drivers
      Change driver package names to new scheme
      Actually change the names of the input drivers.
      Move all install files for renaming scheme and delete v4l driver which doesn't currently have packaging
      Fix Branden's email address
      Prepare changelogs for upload to unstable

Drew Parsons:
      Upgrade to new upstream version xf86-input-hyperpen-1.1.0 (X11R7.1).
        * New upstream version xf86-input-hyperpen-1.1.0 (X11R7.1).
       - Build-Depends: xserver-xorg-dev (>= 2:1.1.1-1) (likewise Depends).

Steve Langasek:
      more fixes for unversioned directory names (input drivers)
      merge 7.1 onto trunk for all input drivers -- packaging fixes only for