Re: Bug#409961: foobillard: Menu does not work, no text ever appears.
- To: Joshua Rodman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com, Frank Gevaerts <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bug#409961: foobillard: Menu does not work, no text ever appears.
- From: Michel Dänzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 10:15:07 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20070207082634.GF18612@ducker.org>
- References: <20070206181454.GA18612@ducker.org> <20070206194241.GA17304@gevaerts.be> <20070206230436.GC18612@ducker.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070207082634.GF18612@ducker.org>
On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 00:26 -0800, Joshua Rodman wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 07, 2007 at 08:08:27AM +0100, Michel D?nzer wrote:
> > On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 15:04 -0800, Joshua Rodman wrote:
> > >
> > > - The new machine uses the unproven intel i965 opengl stuff, although it
> > > is working fairly well in the main here (mostly there are probablems
> > > changing screen mode/resolution).
> > It does seem like the prime suspect so far though. Which version of
> > libgl1-mesa-dri do you have? Can you try installing libgl1-mesa-swx11 to
> > see if it happens with that as well?
> That makes the problem go away, it is definitely GL-implementation related.
> Sorry, I would have tried this myself, but I really didn't know how to
> configure the system for software opengl.
> Given that it is known that 965-dri is not baked in etch, should this
> just be closed? or filed against libgl1-mesa-dri (encountered with
> 6.5.1-0.5 as I believe the initial report should say.)
Can you try libgl1-mesa-dri 6.5.2 from experimental?
Earthling Michel Dänzer | http://tungstengraphics.com
Libre software enthusiast | Debian, X and DRI developer