Re: Git Migration

On Sun, Jan 28, 2007 at 10:36:07PM -0500, David Nusinow wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 25, 2007 at 10:16:49PM -0500, David Nusinow wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> >    I just wanted to announce that all the protocol headers and libs are now
> > moved over to git. I think we should officially stop using svn for these as
> > of now. I'll be working on the drivers over the coming week or so, and
> > hopefully I'll be able to hit the server too.
>
> The input drivers are all in now too, so I think we should probably
> officially switch over to git for those too. I'll get started on the video
> drivers tomorrow night, although it'll probably take two days or so since
> there's more of them, and at least i810 needs some hand-holding.

Ok, now all the drivers and the server are in as well. The docs
repositories will be all reorganized to use the current policy in a little
while too, so you'll probably want to re-clone those. The apps, data files,
xsfbs, and xorg package still need some scripts written to do the
conversion, so those may take some more time. As it is though, the biggest
bits are all in git so we should start doing all the work on them there.
Almost there...

 - David Nusinow