xserver-xorg-video-i810 2:1.7.2-5 in etch? [was: Re: Git Migration]

> hurd-i386 only exists in unstable, so unless there is an important fix
> affecting release architectures we want to get into etch in the next
> weeks, I don't think it's a good use of the release team's time to
> review this.

True, it's just that the window is currently now open for letting -4 in
(3 more days to go now).  As I understand it the block is currently
lifted so that -5 could slip in automatically without using up the
release team's time (with the Hurd update already implicitly accepted
in -4. -5 simply does what we said -4 would do).

Drew