Re: Git Migration

David wrote:
>    I just wanted to announce that all the protocol headers and libs are now
> moved over to git. I think we should officially stop using svn for these as
> of now.

Woohoo! Thanks David!  I'll start helping to get X11R7.2 into
experimental when I get a chance, although I'm dead busy with work over
the next couple of weeks.

> I'll be working on the drivers over the coming week or so, and
> hopefully I'll be able to hit the server too.

The last version of i810 with the small hurd fix hasn't been uploaded.
I didn't make it a priority since I figured hurd users won't run stable
anyway.  Shall we push it into etch for consistency's sake?

Drew