Affiliate Proposal Request for fhktwxdr.info

Dear fhktwxdr.info,

My name is Blair Russell and I am the marketing director for
the newly launched website sitevestors.com.  Our site is
quickly becoming recognized as the premier internet destination
for buying and selling established websites and domain names.

After reviewing your site I would like to personally invite
you to join our newly developed affiliate program.  As a
specially invited guest to our program we are offering a
generous 25% commission on every referred sale.  Additionally
we will also provide a 5% comission for any sub-affiliate sales
that are generated through your referral.

Our site offers a fantastic marketplace all webmasters
and internet investors can benefit from.  If your choose to
join our program you will benefit from great per visitor
conversion rates you will also benefit from stats that can be
tracked directly on your own unique affiliate page.

We pay our affiliates on the first day of each month as long as
your current account balance is $25 or greater.  We offer payment
by Paypal and also by checks.

As a special bonus to newly registered affiliates we will also
be offering a generous $100 bonus for any affiliates who generate
10 referred sales in the first month of our program.

We are offering this partnership very selectively, so if you are
interested please be sure to visit our website and browse through
the features of our program on the following page:

http://www.sitevestors.com/affiliate/

>From this page you can register and have your own unique affiliate
account and code within a matter of minutes.  You can also track
your unique visitors and sales stats in real time 24 hours a day.

Additionally we welcome you to join our community and take advantage
of all of the features we offer our members.  Buyers accounts are
always free of charge while sellers pay a nominal monthly fee to
list an unlimited amount of websites and domains in our marketplace.

If you have any questions or concerns about this email, our
affiliate program, or the services we offer in general please do
not hesitate to contact me directly.

Sincerely,

Blair Russell - Marketing Director
SiteVestors.com