mesa: Changes to 'refs/tags/mesa-6.4.1'

Tag 'mesa-6.4.1' created by David Nusinow <dnusinow@debian.org> at 1970-01-01 00:00 +0100

Changes since the dawn of time:
David Nusinow:
      Commit Mesa 6.4 sources and packaging
      * New upstream version (6.4.1)
      Changelog version bump
      Rename mesa lib dir to appropriate version
      Update libs to 7.0 release with packaging
      Re-add mesa-6.4.1 which was accidentally deleted
      Document that we'll be NMU'ing this for modular work
      * Change libgl1-mesa-swrast Depends on libx11-6-dev to libx11-dev.
      Add closer
      Add more closers
      * Change libgl1-mesa-swrast to be named libgl1-mesa-swx11
      * Change libgl1-mesa to be named libgl1-mesa-glx
      Incorporate other NMU for xlibs-dev transition
      Use appropriate version number for an NMU. Thanks Julien for catching this one
      Make libglu1-mesa default to depending on libgl1-mesa-glx. Thanks Michel Dänzer for catching this one.
      * mesa-swrast-src.install stop looking for the swx11 dir and look for swrast
      * Re-add dh_installdirs call to binary-indep target so that we get
      * Remove makedepend from build-depends. Now we'll just build-dep on xutils
      * Add s390 to the USE_IEEE test in src/mesa/main/imports.h.
      Add m68k to previous fix to fix its FTBFS also
      * Provide compatibility packages for the Xorg 6.9 mesa packages. This
      * Move compatibility packages to the xorg source package. The versioning on
      * Add versioned conflict between libgl1-mesa-dri and xlibmesa-dri so that