experimental branches

Since it's unlikely for compiz 0.2 to go into etch, I was planning on
building 0.2 for experimental. What would be the best way to do so in SVN?
Should I just add an experimental branch? I know I could possibly just do
this in the trunk, but the plan is to keep the packaging separate because I
will need to fix things in the 0.0.13+git20060928 packages.

I could also put this into a git repository on alioth if someone adds me to
the pkg-xorg group. Just trying to rush forward. =)

 - Thierry