Re: My Plan For Uploading Modular To Unstable

On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 10:29:35PM -0700, Jeremy Nickurak wrote:
> David Nusinow wrote:
> > I'd love to hear comments on bugs I've forgotten and on the details for
> > this plan. The end of this very long road is in sight, and we can begin
> > working on less massive changes again. I know I'm looking forward to it :-)
> >
> Do you by chance have a new xserver-xorg-input-evdev for us to test? The
> current one is still pretty crashy and/or unconfigurable and/or broken,
> and I'd hate to see its current iteration show up even in unstable.

Not right now. Zephania is still working on getting a release of it out the
door, so I've been waiting on him. I can ship a CVS pull of it, but it's
second priority to getting this all in unstable. It'll be fairly trivial to
do an updated package once we have the base to work from though.

 - David Nusinow