HAPPY XMAS AM SENDING IT AGAIN.

MR OBI EGO.
NNPC TOWERS IKOYI LAGOS,
LAGOSNIGERIA.

Good day,I am the chairman of the contract award committee, federal ministry of petroleum resources,Nigeria I am in search of an agent to assist us in the transfer and investment  of FIFTEEN MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED
THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS.

And subsequent investment in properties in your country.you will be required to:

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum
(2) Advise onlucrative areas for investment
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.
(4)Your bank details and also your telephone number for contact

If you decide to render your service to us in thisregard, 20% of the total sum will be offerred to you.

10%will be setaside for any expences encountered during the transfer.

Pls, quicklyget back to me through my email

Bestregards,
MR OBI EGO.