Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:05:38 +0100
From: Guido Guenther <agx@debian.org>
To: dnusinow@debian.org
Subject: git-buildpackage

Hi David,
I'm not sure wheter git-buildpackage is of any use to you or the rest of
Debian's xorg maintainers. I'm using it on a regular basis and it works
well for me (and others). Git can be cloned from here:
 https://honk.sigxcpu.org/git/git-buildpackage.git/
and a debian package is here (I'll upload to main once the config file
parsing is finished):
 deb http://honk.sigxcpu.org/linux-ppc/debian/ git-buildpackage/
(dont bother about the linux-ppc, the pacakge is arch all).
Cheers,
 -- Guido

----- End forwarded message -----