xorgcfg and xorgconfig

Hello,

"apt-cache search xorgcfg" and "apt-cache search xorgconfig"
show nothing. :-(

"dpkg -s xserver-xorg" says that debian-x@lists.debian.org
is the maintainer of the package (therefore I send this eMail to you)
and that the package is "providing a configuration infrastructure
to manage xorg.conf"

But xorgcfg or xorgconfig are not in the package. :-(

In
http://no-name-yet.com/changelogs/pool/main/x/xorg/xorg_6.8.2-77.1/changelog
I found "Drop xorgcfg and xorgconfig, which will reappear in
xserver-xorg at some
later point; dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg should be used in preference to these
tools."
I am not sure if this is the official Debian changelog (or "just" a ubuntu changelog).

Does Debian deliver/support xorgcfg/xorgconfig or not?
Even if "dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg" is much better than xorgcfg/xorgconfig
and should be preferred (heaven knows): Is it a big problem to let xorgcfg/xorgconfig
reappear in xserver-xorg? At least I would like it.

Bye
Karl