About beryl packages in your svn repository

(I'm resendig this the third time because i haven't received from list
nor seen it in list archive, now stripping the attached patches)

I've tried the beryl pachages i've found on your svn repository and
I've found some little problems.

The first one is that all sources need to be
relibtolized/autoreconfigured, because on an unstable chroot libtool
complains about a ltmain.sh that is out of date.

Then i've noticed that beryl-dev package does not depends on nothing
more than beryl-core, so either beryl-plugins and beryl-settings fails
to compile.

I think beryl-dev must depend on beryl-core and libpng12-dev,
libxcomposite-dev (>= 0.3), libxfixes-dev, libxdamage-dev,
libxrandr-dev, libice-dev, libsm-dev, libxinerama-dev,
libstartup-notification0-dev (>= 0.7), libgl1-mesa-dev,
x11proto-gl-dev (>= 1.4.7)

The last one is that beryl-settings lacks to build-depend to
libxml-parser-perl

After this fixes I have a working beryl on my laptop running unstable
(using gtk-window-decorator as decorator)

You chan found the patches here:
http://www.prato.linux.it/~mnencia/patches/beryl-core.patch
http://www.prato.linux.it/~mnencia/patches/beryl-manager.patch
http://www.prato.linux.it/~mnencia/patches/beryl-plugins.patch
http://www.prato.linux.it/~mnencia/patches/beryl-settings.patch

I wish this will be usefull to debug the upcoming beryl packages.

Ciao

|    Marco Nenciarini    | Debian/GNU Linux Developer - Plug Member |
| mnencia@prato.linux.it | http://www.prato.linux.it/~mnencia       |
Key fingerprint = FED9 69C7 9E67 21F5 7D95  5270 6864 730D F095 E5E4