startx minor bug : argument -listen instaed of -nolisten

Hello
I don't know if I am up to date :
I see this bug and it did not go away in an upgrade,
so i fixed it from hand :
however if it comes from some debian package , it's reason must be found

I do not understand all this error reporting system
please decide to fix it at the source or to forward it to rthe
responsible person.

when using the binaries from sarge I have

dpkg -l xbase-clients

||/ Name             Version                   Beschreibung
+++-================-=========================-======================
ii  xbase-clients    4.3.0.dfsg.1-14sarge2     miscellaneous X clients

dpkg -S xserverrc
xbase-clients: /etc/X11/xinit/xserverrc

grep listen /etc/X11/xinit/xserverrc
exec /usr/bin/X11/X -dpi 100 -nolisten tcp
==============================^

when using the binaries from testing/unstable on a grml system
(amilopro)
I have
dpkg -l xbase-clients

||/ Name              Version              Beschreibung
+++-=================-====================-================
ii  xbase-clients     7.1.ds-3             miscellaneous X clients

dpkg -S xserverrc
xbase-clients: /etc/X11/xinit/xserverrc

grep listen /etc/X11/xinit/xserverrc
exec /usr/bin/X11/X -dpi 100 -listen tcp

when I do /usr/bin/X11/X the xserver starts.
when I do startx the x server does not start,
it does not accept the argument "-listen" .

as this argument is not acceptable as per man xorg ,
but who puts this argument ?

regards

--
Erich Minderlein <erminderlein@locoware.de>