Re: Internationalizing X.Org applications

Quoting Drew Parsons (dparsons@debian.org):
> At X.org upstream a discussion has commenced about the best way to
> internationalise X components using gettext and the like, see
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2006-November/019903.html
>
> Alan Coopersmith invites feedback from experts with experience in this
> area, so I'm forwarding the invitation to you in case you find it an
> interesting project or discussion.

From what I've seen in this message, Alan's questions are mostly
related to the techniques of gettextification. This goes outside my
own field of expertise but I think that discussing that topic could
maybe be in the scope of some of the people in the debian-i18n crowd.

Please followup over there if you have the required skills...