Re: Can I move xresprobe packaging to git.d.o?

On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 09:18:25PM -0200, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to ask if I have permission to move xresprobe to git.d.o?
> I think will be easier to manage the updates from upstream doing
> that. Another option is move it to bzr.d.o since upstream uses bzr.
>
> Any hint?

That'd be great! git.debian.org would be best for us, since all the rest of
the X packages are on their way there. If you want to put it in the
pkg-xorg project, that'd be great. Just send me your alioth login and I'll
add you to the project.

 - David Nusinow