Re: xorg 1:7.1.0-6 MIGRATED to testing

Quoting Debian testing watch (noreply@henning.makholm.net):
> FYI: The status of the xorg source package
> in Debian's testing distribution has changed.
>
>   Previous version: 1:7.1.0-5
>   Current version:  1:7.1.0-6

Hmmm, good.

There are a few pending updates in the SVN that seem good for the
release so it would be good to upload a new version now that the
former one migrated.

I'm not sure whether there will be more l10n updates (noone can ever
tell when translators will take time for that). I'll definitely nag
the Polish translator (the only incomplete debconf translation now).

But, anyway, given the low probability of such new updates, I prefer
recommending a new upload.