Re: Release Notes should document possible issues with X transition

* Andreas Barth (aba@not.so.argh.org) [061114 14:35]:
> > A potential other issue is that paths for fonts and modules have changed
> > and thus changes in the X configuration file may be needed. Whether this
> > really is an issue depends on how well conversion of old X11 config files
> > is supported at the time of the release.
>
> Is that still the case? If so, some text from the X-team would be
> welcome.

17:17 < aba> jcristau: #362996
17:22 < jcristau> I think the xserver-xorg maintainer script take care of
updating the paths when transitioning old XF86Config to xorg.conf
17:24 < aba> ok, so we just consider that irrelevant (except to have an hint to
the wiki entry about the transition, which we have anyways)
17:30 < jcristau> I think so, yes

So, this is done as well. Thanks.

Cheers,
Andi