how to continue with xserver-xorg-video-nv?

[Please Cc me on replies, I'm not subscribed]

Hi,

what is the plan to continue with this package? AFAICS, there are two

1. The maintainers are happy enough with this code, and think that it
qualifies the DFSG. In this case, the bug report should be
closed/downgraded.
2. We move xserver-xorg-video-nv to non-free, and xserver-xorg-video-all
to contrib (the source for a contrib package can still be in main).

IMHO, this is your call. What do you decide?

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/