X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r3609 - trunk/debian/xorg/debian

Author: dnusinow
Date: 2006-10-03 23:16:03 -0400 (Tue, 03 Oct 2006)
New Revision: 3609

Added:
   trunk/debian/xorg/debian/xserver-config-script
Removed:
   trunk/debian/xorg/debian/xserver-xorg.config.in
Modified:
   trunk/debian/xorg/debian/changelog
   trunk/debian/xorg/debian/rules
   trunk/debian/xorg/debian/xserver-xorg.postinst.in
Log:
* Incorporate the entire old xserver-xorg.config script in to the
  postinst script. This is hideously dirty, but it should allow the script
  to properly expect discover and xresprobe to be installed without having
  gross hacks in tasksel just for this task. We'll junk all this for etch+1.
  Thanks to Joey Hess for the solution.
* Bump server abi version to 7.1.0, not that we're doing anything with it
  yet

Including diff would make mail exceed size limit of 100000 bytes.
Use "svn diff -r 3608:3609 http://necrotic.deadbeast.net/svn/xorg-x11/";
to view diff.