Request for Debian-Compiz HOWTO

Hi all,

I see that compiz and Xorg 7.1 are vailable in Debian Unstable. Thanks
to the Xserver team for these packages. I've been waiting a long time
for official packages to hit Debian.

What I request is a Wiki page on Debian-Wiki on how to setup and use
Compiz with Xorg 7.1 on Debian. I know that there are various online
sources (blogs,forums etc) which provide this but a semi-official
document hosted on the Debian Wiki will be useful.

I'll also volunteer for maintainership of the page and making sure
that page is updated with recent changes to Compiz and it's plugins.

Thanks,
Toufeeq
--
blog @ http://toufeeq.net