Re: r300 problems with current Xorg 1.1.1-9 build

On Fri, 2006-09-29 at 21:07 -0400, Shawn Starr wrote:

> I need the following three (3) patches in order for r300 to work smoothly with
> compiz/beryl:
>
> 30_fedora_offscreen-pixmaps.patch

This can't be applied until someone fixes it not to break EXA. Shouldn't
be hard BTW.

In the meantime, Option "XAANoOffscreenPixmaps" should help with XAA.

> 31_fedora_no_move_damage.patch
> 32_fedora_dont_backfill_bg_none.patch

These break X semantics, and according to Thierry they don't make much
difference for performance anyway.