Re: some suggestion about synaptic in debian

On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 12:15:05PM +0200, Fathi Boudra wrote:
> hi,
>
> sorry to send you directly this mail but as i didn't received any reply about:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2006/08/msg00080.html
>
> any comments ?

Not really... if you want to send a patch for the issue we can apply it. I
don't have a synaptics using device to write a proper patch myself. Given
that I plan to scrap as much of our configuration infrastructure for the
next release cycle as I can, I'm not too inclined to do the legwork on the
issue myself, but I'd be happy to apply a fix if you want to write it.

 - David Nusinow