Re: xkb-data: Help needed for Macintosh keyboards

On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 11:16:18PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
[...]
> > This option should also work for any Debian-based distribution with
> > X.Org 7.0.
>
> So, folk running sarge will not be able to make this experiment, right ?

IIRC I had problems with X.Org releases prior to 7.0, but I do not know
whether it was due to some error on my side or if there is indeed an
incompatibility.  So I would say that people running sarge can try; I
had bad experiences, but maybe this is doable, I do not know exactly.

Denis