Re: security fix in X11 (libxfont - xfree86)

On Sunday 20 August 2006 00:11, Frans Pop wrote:
> If the security team is OK with these changes, please let me know and
> I'll commit them to the xfree86 Sarge branch of the XSF repo and create
> a final version ready for upload.

As Moritz gave me a GO on IRC, I've made the final patch, built the images
again and uploaded the .dsc and .diff.gz to:

I assume you want to build the debs yourself; if not I can upload debs for
i386 too.

Changes have been committed to the XSF source repo.