[admin@alioth.debian.org: Alioth Project Approved]

Here we go. Send me your alioth logins and I'll add you to the project.

 - David Nusinow

----- Forwarded message from admin@alioth.debian.org -----

To: dnusinow@debian.org
From: admin@alioth.debian.org
Subject: Alioth Project Approved
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 06:22:54 +0000

Your project registration for Alioth has been approved.

Project Full Name:  xorg
Project Unix Name:  pkg-xorg
CVS Server:         cvs.pkg-xorg.alioth.debian.org
Shell/Web Server:   pkg-xorg.alioth.debian.org

Your DNS will take up to a day to become active on our site.
While waiting for your DNS to resolve, you may try shelling into
shell.alioth.debian.org and pointing CVS to cvs.alioth.debian.org

If after 6 hours your shell/CVS accounts still do not work, please
open a support ticket so that we may take a look at the problem.
Please note that all shell/CVS accounts are closed to telnet and only
work with SSH1.

Your web site is accessible through your shell account. Please read
site documentation (see link below) about intended usage, available
services, and directory layout of the account.

If you visit your
own project page in Alioth while logged in, you will find
additional menu functions to your left labeled 'Project Admin'.

We highly suggest that you now visit Alioth and create a public
description for your project. This can be done by visiting your project
page while logged in, and selecting 'Project Admin' from the menus
on the left (or by visiting http://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/?group_id=31008
after login).

Your project will also not appear in the Trove Software Map (primary
list of projects hosted on Alioth which offers great flexibility in
browsing and search) until you categorize it in the project administration
screens. So that people can find your project, you should do this now.
Visit your project while logged in, and select 'Project Admin' from the
menus on the left.

Enjoy the system, and please tell others about Alioth. Let us know
if there is anything we can do to help you.

-- the Alioth crew

----- End forwarded message -----