xserver-xorg-driver-synaptics [was: Re: Getting rid of circular dependencies, stage 5]

Hello XFS,

I'm going to get rid of the following, can somebody
proof-read/advise/bless ?

On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 05:58:51PM +0200, Bill Allombert wrote:
> Dear Debian developers,
>
> Here the list of packages involved in circular dependencies listed by
> maintainers.
> Mattia Dongili <malattia@debian.org>
> 	xserver-xorg-input-synaptics

As far as I can see x-x-i-kbd is ok, so based on that package I'd
add:

	Replaces: xserver-xorg (<< 6.8.2-35)
	Provides: xserver-xorg-input

and remove the xserver-xorg-core dependency, correct? Is that how all
the other xorg drivers are expected to work?

Thanks in advance
--
mattia
:wq!