[Fwd: Fwd: [Forced VAC] Now - ?]

Forwarding this on for David.

Along these lines, my plan is to get 7.1 into experimental, then sid,
and then upload to backports.org (I've already got a working backport of
7.1 server, 7.1's i810 driver, plus a mix of 7.0 and 7.1 libs; see
http://mouth.squishy.cc/~dilinger/xorg-bpo/).

Last night, I got all the proto packages completely lintian-clean (and
updated for a few new upstream releases); I will upload those to
unstable/experimental tonight.  Gravity had already updated the few
proto packages that were new for 7.1, so this is mostly a cleanup of the
existing 7.0 stuff.  After that, I'll start on the libs stuff.  Some of
the libs have already been updated for 7.1, but most have not.  I expect
that to take a little while; we also need to get mesa and libdrm updated
in order to allow things to build.

If anyone has any concerns/reasons why I should hold of on anything I've
planned, do let me know.

--- Begin Message ---
Hey dude, I've just tried sending this mail for a
second time and it hasn't appeared on-list for either
-x or -private that I can see. Would you mind
forwarding it along to -x for me? It'd be nice to let
everyone know why I've been absent for a while now...