Where to report r300 Unknown device ID ?

I was pleased to see that since I upgraded to debian kernel
linux-image-2.6.17-1-em64t-p4-smp,
DRI works on my system. A big "thank you" to everybody involved in
this, including the packagers
of xorg and of the linux kernel.

The graphic board (lspci):
ATI Technologies Inc RV370 5B64 [FireGL V3100 (PCIE)] (rev 80)

System: up to date debian/unstable, amd64.

When starting for example glxgears, I see this message:

Unknown device ID 5B64, please report. Assuming plain R300.
File r300_state.c function r300Enable line 456
TODO - double side stencil !
No ctx->FragmentProgram._Current!!
File r300_render.c function r300_get_num_verts line 188
user error: Need more than 2 vertices to draw primitive QS !

Where should I report the "unknown device ID"? Should I fill a bug in
the BTS for this?