Re: xorgcfg no longer in package xbase-clients

On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 19:13 +0200, Andre Colomb wrote:

> The xorgcfg tool at least provides a nice visualization of the current
> configuration, and when the config file format is changed for
> additional options, xorgcfg is most likely the first tool to be able to
> interpret them right.

This I doubt, as xorgcfg has been barely maintained at X.Org upstream
and wasn't very up to date even back at XFree86, and xorgconfig was
already deprecated at XFree86.

Just wanted to point this out, I don't have a strong opinion either way
on this, other than I'm not going to do anything about it myself. :)