experimental upload of xfont and Xprint

As you're aware libxfont does not build with freetype 2.2.  A patch
exists, but it has a problem or two.  The problem is hard to pin down,
however. I only see it in some (not all)  truetype fonts using the 10646
(unicode) registry, and only by using xfontsel or xfd.

I've uploaded a version with the patch to experimental so you can try it
for yourself if you want.

This is just a rough binary test for the patch, I haven't integrated it
as a proper source package.

Having a working (or mostly working) libxfont lets xprint work again, so
I've also uploaded a new version of xprint to experimental. This
requires a new xfixes, so I uploaded that as well.

The new xprint is simply provided as a service, but please report any
bugs you may find coming out of the new libxfont with the freetype2.2
patch.  It would be helpful if we can find anywhere if it causes
problems for people.  Do all programs display their fonts normally?

Drew