left-over stuff in testing installation with new xorg

Hi,

the new xorg left some cruft on my system:
not in testing, yet:
pm-dev
libice-dev
libxft-dev
libice6
xfonts-dosemu
gsfonts-x11

Packages that simply don't exist anymore (bug?):
xfonts-base-transcoded

So at least, xfonts-base-transcoded is something not dealt with. Should I
simply remove it?

Also note: some users have extra files in /usr/X11R6. For me, it is the
firmware that the theatre200 driver (radeon related) wanted
at /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/multimedia. It was simply left there and thus the
new driver did not find it anymore. :-/

HS