Re: 6.4.2 and 6.5

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 09:10:28AM +0100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 12:06:50PM -0600, Marcelo E. Magall?n wrote:
> > On 5/15/06, Marcelo E. Magall?n <mmagallo@debian.org> wrote:
> > >Yes, sorry about that.  My copy was still building when I sent that
> > >message.  I'm waiting for the current build to finish and I will
> > >release another source package.
> >
> > Ok, that just finished.
> >
> > On the bad news front, I screwed up building the mesa source package.
> > No idea what went wrong, the package comes up empty.
> >
> > On the good news front, the rest of the packages do build.  Now it's
> > your turn to tell me that PowerPC is screwed up :-)
> >
> > On the worst news front, I'm pretty pissed at whoever came up with the
> > mesa-utils idea and whoever messed with glxgears.
>
> FWIW, both of those were me.  glxgears fair enough, but what's the
> problem with mesa-utils as a concept?

Marcelo, do you want to reabsorb mesa-utils in to the mesa package? This
was something I was originally going to do while you were away, but since
Daniel had already made mesa-utils I just went with it. I'd be more than
happy to have you take them on, since they belong more with mesa than Xorg.

 - David Nusinow