Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r2129 - trunk/driver/xserver-xorg-input-mouse/debian

On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 11:37:48PM +0200, David Martínez Moreno wrote:
> 	What should we do about this? I am thinking of bugging upstream, but I would
> like Daniel's opinion for example, as you could have fallen into this pit
> some time ago.

I just didn't ship it in Ubuntu.  Personally I think the X.Org one is
infinitely more valuable, and that the one from manpages-dev shouldn't
be shipped, as it's not exactly the most useful thing to have around on
your system.