[D-I] level 5: DO NOT work on xorg translations updates now

Translators,

If you see that xorg translation statistics are not 100% for your
language in D-I statistics pages (or if you're notified by the
notification robot), DO NOT work on updates now.

I made a major rewrite of these templates for better compliance with
the debconf templates recommended writing style, but this needs some
review by the X Strike Force team members (ie the X package
maintainers). So, your updates could likely be broken by later
(probably minor) changes.

You can probably begin to work on the update, as it will not be
trivial (many changes are important enough for fuzzy matching to fail)
but, pelase, do not send bug reports yet.

I will send a call for translation updates when things will have been
settled down.