Thank you for all your hard work!

I just upgraded my home AMD64 system to X.Org 7 and the latest packages.
After the upgrade, my monitors wouldn't display graphics, reporting an
unknown display mode... which turned out to be because the bizarre
modeline hack that I had to add but never understood the reason for in
X.Org 6.8 is no longer needed.  Standard 1280x1024 mode now simply works.
Yay!

Everything else went completely smoothly.  Thank you for all your hard
work!  It's great to see all those separate packages from separate sources
make it into the archive, with independent versions and possible future
independent development.

This was a ton of work and I think a huge success, given the complexity of
the change.  Well done!