Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r1933 - trunk/driver

El miércoles, 26 de abril de 2006 02:47, David Nusinow escribió:
> Sorry, there's still a lot of cruft left in the system from my sloppy
> initial work. Use the source package name, so xserver-xorg-input-wacom
> would be correct. This is supposed to be svn best practices that I wasn't
> aware of before, and it lets you just copy the old version on the the new
> one, thereby tracking all changes.
>
> Note that every driver from X.org will be getting an update anyway during
> 7.1 due to the ABI bump in the server, so I'll fix these directory names
> then.

	Thank you, David. I thought initially that your scheme was wrong as well,
but...I did not have much time in order to investigate it. :-)

	I see a problem in Wacom drivers, as supposedly wacom-tools should provide
it, but the maintainer seems...in a certain manner, unresponsive. So I think
that I am going to package until we converge or agree on a common source.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
You idiots, you've captured their stunt doubles.
		-- Dark Helmet (Spaceballs).