Wiki Homepage

Hi all,
   I had a few minutes to kill at work with only a web browser, so I made a
first stab at a homepage on the wiki at
http://wiki.debian.org/XStrikeForce. A lot of you have already noticed
this (it's in the topic of #debian-x on freenode) and a few people have
added to it. What I've got there right now is only a very brief outline of
a page. I'd like for it to get filled out with things like our TODO list
and places for users to document how to use the more arcane or difficult
aspects of X. I'm going to continue to add to this page, and please feel
free to do so also. Hopefully we can make it in to a valuable resource.

 - David Nusinow