xserver-xorg-video-glint upload needed

Hello,

 xserver-xorg-video-glint (1:1.0.1.3-3) unstable; urgency=high

   * High-urgency upload for RC bugfix.
   * Add x11proto-fonts-dev to Build-Depends; thanks to Daniel Schepler
     for noting this. (closes: #362143)

  -- Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>  Tue, 18 Apr 2006 00:46:47 -0700

Can one of the uploaders confirm these changes and upload this fix so that
video-glint will build from source?  This is of course one of the drivers
that needs to get into testing for the R7 transition, so the sooner it's
fixed, the better.

BTW, can someone explain to me why so many of the package directories in
trunk include upstream version numbers in their names, and why many of the
driver/ subdirectories don't even match the package names?  Is this merely
an artifact of the experimental staging branch?  I find that it interferes
with some of the svn conventions I'm trying to practice: i.e., "svnpath
tags" doesn't get me to the right directory for tagging uploads, or I can't
do an svn export to the parent directory using the standard
$package-$version name because that's the name of the svn-managed
directory.  Would anyone mind terribly if I were to go through and try to
reconcile these directories with a more "trunk-like" naming scheme?

Thanks,