Re: Fixed in NMU of xkb-data-legacy 1.0.1-4

Version: 1.0.1-4
tags 3692099 -fixed

Given that this package was built out of XSF svn using the diff David had
already prepared, it ought to be marked as closed rather than fixed; the
upload was labelled as an NMU because I'm not listed as an Uploader for
xkb-data-legacy.  David, let me know how you would prefer that I handle
these going forward; I don't intend to add myself as an uploader to any
packages without your approval, I uploaded in this case merely because the
RC bugfix apparently got overlooked after being committed to svn.

The changelog entry from the upload follows.

Thanks,