E: x11-common: subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 74

Hi,

doing my daily upgrage on my Deb/etch I got following error today:

E: x11-common: subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 74

Reason found was, that dkpg/x11-common wanted to remove the non empty directory /usr/X11R6/bin before it replaced it with just a link to ../../bin/x.

I guess a change to this behavious will be useful.

A Happy Easter to all of you!

Cheers
Norbert