Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r1772 - trunk/debian/xorg/debian

Daniel Stone wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 10:32:36AM +0200, Joey Hess wrote:
> > This commit seems likely to break upgrades from stable. Nothing will
> > guarantee that x11-common will be upgraded before everything else that
> > uses /usr/X11R6/bin in stable.
>
> ... not even the vast array of Conflicts it now has?

Yeah, I missed that part, though I still think a sizable set of users
will see problems because no list is going to be complete to everything
everyone happens to have installed when you consider third party
packages.

BTW, has anyone filed bugs on the packages in sid that still use the old
directory yet? They'll have to be RC due to the way the conflicts are
versioned.

--
see shy jo