Bug#362105: I did install xkb-data
Hello. On unstable.
I did install xkb-data, but I am still unable to use strg-alt-fX, and
the special swedish characters do not work -- I can't input them.
I get this error message from GNOME:
Error activating XKB configuration.
It can happen under various circumstances:
- a bug in libxklavier library
- a bug in X server (xkbcomp, xmodmap utilities)
- X server with incompatible libxkbfile implementation
X server version data:
The X.Org Foundation
If you report this situation as a bug, please include:
- The result of xprop -root | grep XKB
- The result of gconftool-2 -R /desktop/gnome/peripherals/keyboard/kbd