Application initialization failed: this isn't a Tk applicationunknown color name "Black"

hi to the list,

i am running demudi 1.2.1 which is now etch based.
all the x-org stuff is on 6.9.0_1-4 level on my mashine now.
running vkeybd, pd or aterm i get following error message:

Application initialization failed: this isn't a Tk applicationunknown color name "Black"

i allready tried to solve the problem my self, but was not successiful.

have already done:

murija2:/home/nowhiskey# locate rgb.txt /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb.txt

and:

ln -s ln -s /etc/X11/rgb.txt /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb.txt

but it did not helped at all.

in case some of you has any idea what to do, i would be very thankfull for a response.

regards,
doc