Re: Status of libxaw8 for xorg 7.0

El lunes, 27 de marzo de 2006 00:51, David Nusinow escribió:
> To be honest, I'd love to kill xaw8, but I still haven't done the survey of
> packages depending on it to see if any actually need this feature. I doubt
> any of them do, but I want to be sure of it. Mainly my hesitation about
> killing xprint in Debian now is that cairo isn't really deployed in full
> with printing support yet, so there's no great replacement available and
> tested. As much as I wish it were so, it's not.
>
> Ender started to tell people not to use xaw8 without the survey a few
> months ago, then when I asked him to ask around about it first he vanished.
> So I'll try and put together the email tonight.

	So I vanished...:-) Yes, completely true. BTW, I sent to you an email about
that subject some days ago, but you did not reply so far.

	I am a little bond to other things yet, but I am desiring to help in X as
much as I can. :-)

	Do we have maintainer for Wacom as of today? Yesterday I finally received my
Graphire2, so I can start hacking on the current code.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
There is no spoon...