Are you interested.

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: nikitakamira00@yahoo.co.uk

Dear friend,

How are you doing today? hope fine. I am the marketing director of

Japan National Arts and Crafts (Biglobe Inc.).

Japan National Arts & Crafts Import/Export Corporation is a company

owned by a group of business men who deals on Arts and Crafts, and

export into United states and Canada.

we are searching for agents through this means because we do not

have a branch yet in United states and Canada.

Also, we urgently need representatives in United states and canada

who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in

United states and canada so that they can make payments through

you to us.

Please if you are interested in representing us we will be very glad.

Please do reply if you are interested so that we can proceed with

further Official protocol.

Best Regards

Nikita Kamira.

Marketing Director