Removal of the lspci -X option

I proposed the lspci -X patch to Martin Mares (pciutils upstream) and he
dislikes it and will not include it upstream.  He thinks X should parse
the information it needs from lspci -n, and I'm willing to go along with
that.  The X maintainers (in private conversation) have said they do not
currently use the lspci -X option and do not oppose its removal.

The primary purpose of this mail is to make sure that everyone affected
is aware of the decision to remove lspci -X from pciutils 2.2.1-1 and
give them the opportunity to object.