xkb add 3 afghan keymaps

Dear all,

I'm writing this E-Mail to the "Debian X Strike Force" because it is mentioned as the maintainer of the xkb package (which contains the keymaps). In 2003-07-29 the "Ministry of Communications of Afghanistan" and UNDP Afghanistan have defined three keymaps for the three local Afghan languages (see [1] and [2]). Some time ago I realized that the keymaps were not implemented under Linux [3].

I created the three corresponding keymaps:
- fa_af   Dari keymap
- ps_af   Pashto keymap
- uz_af   Uzbek keymap

I think thees keymaps are helpful for all people who want to use a Afghan keyboard under Linux. I wrote also a MINI HOWTO how to install and use the keymaps [4].

Could you please add these keymaps to the xkb package and/ or send it to the main maintainer team of xkb. Are there other package maintainer who should be informed (like GNOME, KDE etc.)?

Notes, corrections or additions are welcomed.

[1] http://www.evertype.com/standards/af/
[2] http://www.evertype.com/standards/af/af-locales.pdf
[3] http://www.evertype.com/standards/af/enabled.html
[4] http://www.afghanischerKulturverein.de/en/afghanComputer_en.php