x11-common.init ?

	Hi all!

I've just installed a fresh debian/sid on a powerpc, and I had a strange bug:
the startkde would not work unless it had been done once by root... :(

I found out that the issue was the creation of /tmp/.ICE-unix, and that it did
not had any x11-common.init script which normaly does this trick.

I copied another one and rcS'ed it, and everything work fine now..

dlocate doesn't show anypackage for the init, so I did not know where to post
a bug, it may be in a transition to another place?

Romain
--
So, won't you come with me;
I'll take you to a land of liberty