Re: Looking for ways to help

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 04:39:46AM +0000, Zoe Parsons wrote:
> Hi, I've been bored and having nothing better to do of late am looking for
> ways to help. :-)
>
> Any suggions etc...

Of course! One big thing that needs doing is for someone to go through
older bug reports and ask the submitter if they're still valid with xorg
6.8 or 6.9. If the submitter can't reproduce them with the new versions,
close them.

We could certaintly use some help packaging and testing the modular tree.
It's sitting in our xorg-x11 svn repository, in branches/modular. There's a
TODO list there if you're interested in that.

And, of course, if you want to help track down bugs and write patches
there's a ton for our packages that you're welcome to attack :-)

 - David Nusinow